- Be prepared to go on treks, Antarctic waters plunge, kayak, snowshoe or cross-country skiing
- Ask for a massage at night to relax and recover from the morning activities
- Have your camera prepared for some Penguins, Humpback Whales, Minke Whales and Leopard Seals spotting
- Make sure you go during the right time. No chances with off-season here.
Setting sights on Antarctica is something few people get to witness. On our incredible 12-day journey you will not only feast your eyes on this magnificent continent but you will also have plenty of opportunities to disembark on the peninsula and engage in some amazing wildlife watching and a few exhilarating adventures of your own. This journey combines the best of the Antarctic Peninsula with home comforts; explore by day and relax by night.
Explore Antarctica Now
- Sightseeing and/or relaxation
- Light adventure, no previous experience or training required
- A challenge, no previous experience necessary. A moderate level of fitness and preparation are required
- Previous experience and intensive training is required
- Basic: lodging in guest houses, small hotels and/or camping. Mix of private and public transportation
- Standard: Clean and comfortable accommodation and/or well-maintained campsites. Mostly private transportation with occasional public transport when unavoidable.
- Luxury: Hand-picked luxury lodging or pampered campsites. Private and upgraded transportation facilities.