- Get off the tourist track and try this different side of snowy Lebanon
- Fill up on the delicious Lebanese cuisine
- Be prepared to build a snowman
- You'll be building igloos and you'll be sleeping in them! Have ample warm clothing to cozy up
- Learn a few words of Arabic to greet people over there.
Lebanon is known for many things, one of them is its beautiful snow peaks. We have a short but fun-filled trip in this Paris of the Middle East! Prepare your coats and winter gear for some of the best snow activities like snowshoeing, building, snow caves and igloos, camping in the freezing, breathtaking mountains and of course, starting the mandatory snow fights! And we can’t forget about the delicious and scrumptious Lebanese cuisine!