- Hiking the Inca Trail is a must-do, it allows you to see the mountains, jungles, and follow the route of the Incas
- Pack lightly and take layers of clothing
- Peruvian cuisine is one of the finest in the world. Indulge in tasty dishes
- Mountain biking is a must-do. Take in all surrounding beauty
- Try out the horse-back riding tour. It's truly one-of-a-kind.
Far up in the mountains of Peru, is the remarkable, sacred and well-protected Machu Picchu. With activities such as white water rafting on the Vilcanota River and mountain biking through lush greenery, you’ll get to experience and capture one of the most astonishing places on Earth! The Inca civilization that rose from the highlands of Peru sometime in the early 13th century, Peruvian culture and delicious cuisine makes Peru is one of Latin America's gems!
Explore Peru Now
- Sightseeing and/or relaxation
- Light adventure, no previous experience or training required
- A challenge, no previous experience necessary. A moderate level of fitness and preparation are required
- Previous experience and intensive training is required
- Basic: lodging in guest houses, small hotels and/or camping. Mix of private and public transportation
- Standard: Clean and comfortable accommodation and/or well-maintained campsites. Mostly private transportation with occasional public transport when unavoidable.
- Luxury: Hand-picked luxury lodging or pampered campsites. Private and upgraded transportation facilities.