- Get in a hot-air balloon! And enjoy the stunning views
- Don't miss some of Turkey's famous mosques with intricately beautiful and detailed architecture
- Go biking amidst the surreal nature
- Cappadocia's underground cities are a must-visit
- Fill up on Turkish delicacies.
With our Guanabana twist, you'll be able to discover a whole new side of Turkey in this historical region in Central Anatolia. You’ll visit the village of Avanos and stay in 200 year-old authentically restored Ottoman guesthouse, you'll hike Dali-esque surreal landscapes in Capadoccia, witness traditional Turkish lifestyle in the village of Çavusin, the village of Cat and the deepest underground city of the area, Derinkuyu, 8 floors deep! You'll also get to cook and eat Turkish delicacies!