Booking terms & conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
Cancellation of a booking or failure to join a trip will result in retention of funds by Wild Guanabana as follows:
* Upon receipt of written cancellation by any member of the trip 45 days or longer prior to departure, 25% of the total trip price of the canceling party will be retained by Wild Guanabana and the balance of the package price refunded.
* If a cancellation is received at least 21 days and up to 44 days prior to departure, 50% of the package price will be retain by Wild Guanabana.
* If a cancellation is received less than 21 days prior to departure, 100% of the total package price will be retained by Wild Guanabana and all outstanding payments will become payable immediately.
* Wild Guanabana reserves the right to terminate, at their discretion and with immediate effect, the participation of any person on the trip with the aforementioned policy applicable.
* A 50% payment to Wild Guanabana is required to guarantee a place on the trip (excluding international flights)
* The final payment (50% of the total amount due - excluding international flights) must be paid 6 weeks prior to departure
* For trips booked within 6 weeks of departure, full payment must be paid up front to guarantee a place on the trip
* Failure to pay within the aforementioned time frames puts your trip at risk and cancelation terms will apply (please read the cancelation terms above for detail).