Sales & Customer Relations Executive
A. Client Relationship Management (CRM) (40%):
- Maintain a full and detailed knowledge of Wild Guanabana’s full array of Journey products and services
- Handle all phone inquiries during working hours and following up with missed calls outside working hours
- Respond to potential customers and client e-mails from trip enquiry to preparation and execution
- Responding to leads generated on WG’s various social media platforms in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Execute CRM efforts for existing clients and ensuring their proper implementation
- Continuously generating new ideas and processes to improve the client experience for Journeys
B. Bookings (20%):
- Work with WG’s partners and suppliers to manage the client booking process while ensuring proper documentation in order to deliver a consistent and high quality product and service
- Handle trip payments through the online payment platform, bank transfers or cash at the office including handling of receipts and invoices
- Working with the finance team to ensure proper records are kept of payments, cancellations and refunds
C. Marketing & Events (20%):
- Preparing for and attending at any event for WG related to the Journeys department whether local or international line.
- Managing printing of materials, activities, games or anything else related to the event.
D. Inquiries’ Assessment & Process Optimisation (20%):
- Record all incoming inquiries, through e-mails, chat, phone calls, and social media into the Inquiries Assessment Sheet for further analysis
- Use clients’ inquiries and clients’ feedback after trips to create an FAQ sheet for each trip, optimizing the inquiry process and gathering resources for future clients’ benefits
- Maintain WG’s CRM cloud-based database to make sure customer information is up-to-date and relevant
- Use customer insights to update the marketing team of changing buyer behaviour
- 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic language, written Arabic skills are a plus
Things we value: Passion for adventure travel and improving customer experience, ethics, independence, flexibility, positivity, good communication skills, taking feedback well, attention to detail, punctuality, resourcefulness, hard work, creativity and innovation.
Things we don’t: Excuses, dishonesty, complaints, negativity, lack of ownership, gossip and slack.
--> To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Sales and Customer Relations Executive and tell us why you want to join our team :)